The Best Dinner Ever

If I could have dinner with any three people ever I would have it with Drake, Steph Curry, and my best friend Jordan. I would choose it to be somewhere where there is Italian food because that is my favorite food. One reason I would want to have dinner with Drake is because he is one of my favorite artists and he seems to have a great personality. He seems like we would have some great conversations and be fun to talk to. One reason I would want to go to dinner with Steph Curry is because he is my favorite basketball player and ever since I was little I have been obsessed with him. When I was walking around when I was younger someone would always say “Oh you look like Steph Curry.” The picture below is me when I was young wearing a Steph Curry jersey. Lastly, the last person I would like to have dinner with is my best friend Jordan. I met Jordan when I was in preschool and have been friends ever since. After fifth grade, we went to different schools but we never stopped talking. These are the three people I would want to have dinner with, who would you have dinner with.

One thought on “The Best Dinner Ever”