Invisible for a Day

If I were to be invisible for 24 hours I would have so much fun! First I would go have breakfast at my favorite breakfast place, Breakfast Republic. I wait till the chef sets the Churro Pancakes down then I take them and run out of the restaurant to my house so I can eat the magnificent tasting Churro Pancakes. After breakfast I go to watch a movie because I can sneak in for free, I snuck behind the counter and grabbed a bucket of popcorn when nobody was looking and snuck in to my movie. After watching the movie which felt like forever, I went to go mess with people at their soccer games, I moved the ball a little when it was rolling and the players looked so confused. By the time I went to the mall to get new shoes it was already 8:00pm and I had to get home at 9:30. I found a store that had my size then I went to the back of the store to try to find a shoe I like, I did. It was a red and black Jordan shoe. I had to walk home because I didn’t tell anybody I was invisible so I had no one to pick me up. As soon as I got home I started playing Fortnite with my friends till 2:00 then I went to bed. That is what I would do if I were invisible what would you do?